Billie Dress - Macaroni
- Hand sewn
- 100% Linen Cotton
- Printed with high-quality eco-friendly ink
***PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE***
Please note that this garment is made to order, and production times can take up to two months. We recommend checking the banner at the top of our website for the most up-to-date production times. Once your order is completed, you will receive an email containing shipment information, estimated arrival time, and a tracking code.
If you have a specific event or deadline and require the item by a certain date, we offer rush orders for a $40 fee. You can find the rush order option in our navigation menu. Thank you for your understanding, and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.
Made from a linen cotton blend. All materials are sourced within the United States.
For made to order items please allow up to 2 months for your order to be made and shipped. If you need your item by a certain date please add the rush order option in our shop and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred ship date.
For in stock items please allow up to 5 business days for your items to ship.
We are not liable for lost or stolen packages and cannot re-ship or refund any lost, stolen, or missing packages.
If your item has been lost or stolen please contact the carrier to file a missing mail report.
If you’d like to avoid this situation, you can purchase insurance or opt for signed delivery just email us at email@example.com and we’ll happily set this up.
- Return and Exchange Conditions: Custom orders are not eligible for returns. Returned or exchanged items must be in perfect condition, unwashed, and with all original tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges if the item does not meet these conditions.
- Refunds: Please note that we do not offer cash refunds. Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit.
- Shipping Charges: Shipping charges are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for any return or exchange shipping costs unless the item received is damaged or defective.
- Damaged or Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team, at firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately, providing a description and supporting evidence (such as photos). We will arrange for a replacement or refund.
For our full policy please consult our FAQ page or contact email@example.com
For best results, please machine wash with cold water and hang to dry.
Steam or iron your garment with medium heat.
Please do not use bleach.